In the past month or so, a few of bloggers have given us much love. Now I’m finally getting my act together and sharing the love with seven of my favorite blogs, using (most) of the rules from our most recent award from Shelf Elf.
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!
And now for the blogs:
- Abby (the) Librarian — book reviews and programming ideas for a range of ages.
- bookshelves of doom — the first YA lit blog I read and still the best. Do you know how excited I was the first time Leila linked to something I wrote?
- Charlotte’s Library — um, I should probably leave more comments because I really do like her reviews and news.
- Interactive Reader — I love Jackie’s reviews and interviews.
- Librarilly Blonde — Carlie writes great reviews, but her blog has become a favorite because of her great insights and commentary about YA lit and perceptions of it in the mainstream media.
- Reviewer X and Teen Book Review — because when I was a teen, I wasn’t half as articulate as Steph and Jocelyn are. Don’t think I would have been brave enough to blog publicly, either. Seriously, I think they’re better at this blogging thing than me.
Gayle and Jolene, you guys want to add anyone?