Addicted to ?
Steph tagged me for the five things I’m addicted to meme. Because, obviously, I am fabulous, too. Kidding. I’m actually quite boring, as you will soon find out.
1) Books. Okay, this one is kind of predictable, so I’ll go a step futher and list five books I love.
- The Beacon at Alexandria by Gillian Bradshaw (my second best book sale deal. An imperfect novel, but I adore it anyway.)
- The Alienist by Caleb Carr
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
- Judas Child by Carol O’Connell
- My Beloved by Karen Ranney (my favorite romance novel EVER)
2) Music. Again, predictable, so five albums I love (besides the ones mentioned here):
- The Great Expectations score by Patrick Doyle
- Uh Huh Her by PJ Harvey
- The Book of Secrets by Loreena McKennitt
- Begin to Hope by Regina Spektor
- Dusty in Memphis by Dusty Springfield
4) Supernatural. This season has been kinda up and down, but whatever. Thrills, chills, AND eye candy (oh, Jensen Ackles ♥swoon♥) = I love this show!
5) I was going to say sleeping, but that’s even more boring than putting books and music on this list. Instead, I’ll go with tea flavored foods. I don’t like them all, but if it says tea-smoked this or green tea that, I have to taste it. It’s a compulsion.