What’s this? A new post?
So now that the great oh-crap-I’ve-got-seven-(adult)-books-due-in-the-next-five-days-and-I-can’t-renew-any-of-them-and-I-have-to-watch-Wallander–on-Sunday readathon is over (even though I hit a wall halfway through the last book and didn’t finish it), here are some things I’ve neglected to blog/tweet about:
- I’ve been loving Abby’s Help Me Help You series: Part 1: What Librarians Wish Patrons Knew About the Library, Part 2: Storytime, Part 3: Library Logistics, Part 4: Teacher Edition
- and received vol. 1 of Leila’s TBR: Tallboy in the mail on Monday
- and you can count me among the many people jealous of everyone who went to BEA
- the Nerds Heart YA tournament, brainchild of (the YA) Fabulous Renay, is kicking off. 16 books that the Nerds Heart YA group felt did not receive enough attention last year battling it out! And Kelly’s running a contest to celebrate.
- a peek at what’s coming from Harlequin Teen. I still have some misgivings (see comments) about the name of the line, but the books themselves sound great.