48 Hour Book Challenge wrap-up
Total reading time: 17 hours 22 minutes
Books completed: 8
- False Alarm: The Truth about the Epidemic of Fear by Marc Siegel
- Swim the Fly by Don Calame
- Torn to Pieces by Margot McDonnell
- A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn
- The Adversary by Michael Walters
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender (my Supernatural-loving self really enjoyed it)
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Reviews for Bad Girls Don’t Die and Along for the Ride coming later this week.
Books not finished: 2
- The Night I Disappeared by Julie Reece Deaver
- Radiant Darkness by Emily Whitman
Total social networking time: 2 hours 54 minutes
Total time: 20 hours 16 minutes
This was my first time participating in the 48 Hour Book Challenge, and it was fun. It’s always nice to have an excuse to read, and being part of a larger challenge was an incentive to blog more frequently.
I might have more to say later, but it’s 2 am and I’m ready to sleep.
Thanks to Mother Reader for hosting, and I hope to do it again next year.