48 Hour Book Challenge completed!
Now that my last 46 minutes are up (and dinner over), here are my totals.
Reading Time: 17 hours 34 minutes
Blog/Twitter Time: 3 hours 54 minutes
Which means I more than met my goal of 20 hours, with 21 hours and 28 minutes spent on the challenge! Yay!
I completed 9 books. 4 were YA fiction, 2 adult fiction, 1 adult non-fiction, and 1 manga. Here’s the list, in the order I read them:
- Borderline by Allan Stratton
- Nothing by Janne Teller, translated by Martin Aitken
- Yakitate!! Japan vol. 22 by Takashi Hashiguchi
- The Poisoner’s Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum
- Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
- His at Night by Sherry Thomas
- The Merry Misogynist by Colin Cotterill
- Every Little Thing In The World by Nina de Gramont
- Numbers by Rachel Ward
Once again, I had a great time participating. Connecting with other readers/bloggers is always fun, and doing it while reducing your TBR pile even better. As always, thanks to Pam/Mother Reader for organizing the event.