48 Hour Book Challenge, day one recap
Read and wrote about
Also finished reading
- Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
- Fake Mustache by Tom Angleberger (a middle-grade break from the YA—amusing, but I won’t be reviewing it)
- A Girl Named Digit by Annabel Monaghan
- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig — maybe the prologue should have been my first clue, because chapter one actually seemed a better starting point. In any case, after another 50+ pages of lots of description, lots of talk, but no story, I was bored and couldn’t be bothered to finish.
- Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires #12) — oh Morganville, I just can’t quit you. I really liked the first six books, but I’ve become less and less invested in the series as it’s gone on. I mostly skimmed the last couple of books, and skimmed even more of this one. Still, I’ll probably end up borrowing the next one from the library, anyway.
Total time spent reading and reviewing: 12 hours 47 minutes